Malaysia has become one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Asia over the last two decades. And how can one visit Malaysia and not visit Kuala Lumpur? From stunning architecture to scrumptious cuisine to adventure sports that can trigger the adrenaline rush: Kuala Lumpur has everything. A mix of cultures; Chinese, Indian, Malay and western. So how can you improve your trip to Kuala Lumpur? What are the important Sights to see in Kuala Lumpur? These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself before starting your trip. Here are some tips that can help you take a trip to Kuala Lumpur with ease.
- Hotels: You wouldn’t want to pay a fortune for a week’s stay in a hotel. Instead of getting a 3 star or 5 star hotel, rent a clean homestay in Kuala Lumpur. Not only is it more convenient (you can cook and have more space than in a hotel room!) but it also helps you save on your expenses.
- Transportation: One of the great things about Kuala Lumpur is its excellent public transportation network, which also happens to be very cheap. You can get around quickly without breaking the bank.
- Shop pocket friendly:
Instead of going to brand outlets, go to places like Lot 10, you get enough opportunities to bargain. Visit Chinatown and Little India which are very popular among tourists.
The places you should have on your must visit list:
- Petronas Towers
- Go to at least one of the many market
- The National Museum
- Menara Kuala Lumpur
- Sri Mahamariaman
- Masjid Negara
- Batu Caves
- Islamic Arts Museum
- Lake Gardens Park
- Royal Malaysia Police Museum
- Partake in Thaipusam
- Berjaya times square theme park
- Adventure Sports:
Quite evidently, you wouldn’t want to miss on the adrenaline rush. There are plenty of opportunities for adventure sports and the best way to take advantage is to get a package instead of going for individual sporting opportunities. Get a package that suits your interests and pay as a whole which will definitely be less than individual sports.
- Night Life:
The growing nightlife culture is another thing you wouldn’t want to miss out on. Make sure you are benefitted. Enter any night club and you get a young crowd enjoying their life. These nightclubs are comparatively safe and give you a fun filled evening.
- Enjoy different Cuisines:
The melting pot of cultures that Kuala Lumpur is, it gives you enough opportunities to explore different cuisines. Don’t miss out on mouthwatering delicacies.
Have a nice trip to Kuala Lumpur the next time you visit and go economic.