Last Updated on
Ireland, the perfect combination of history, art, culture and urban vibes the country has everything to offer that will make the honeymoon blissful and memorable. Irish honeymoon is like a distant dream with castles, gorgeous sunsets, breathtaking scenic beauty and nightlife that will make one feel in a different era altogether. It is a country where modern age television series like Game of Thrones was shot and it is also a place where people have a welcoming smile and known for their hospitality. Plan your itinerary with the help of travel agencies and get a package that includes everything from romantic getaways to adventure in budget using vouchers from Bydiscountcodes.co.uk.
Let’s check out the popular tourist attraction that one should not miss on the first visit to Ireland:
- Cliffs of Moher: Topography of the country is breathtaking and it does not make one feel bored travelling from one place to another. Cliff of Moher is the natural attraction which is an important landmark of the country and its magnanimity is breathtaking. Likewise, there are other natural attractions in Ireland including The Blue Stack Mountains, The Slieve League Cliffs, etc. to enjoy some quiet time amidst nature with your partner.
- Blarney Castle: Ireland is known for its classic castles and grandeur. If your interest lies in art and history, then Ireland is the perfect place for a honeymoon. Blarney Castle is known for its architectural relevance and of course for Blarney Stone that is believed to give the gift of eloquence if the person kisses the stone but for that he has to be upside down. There are also other castles in Ireland like Ashford castle, Cabra Castle, Dromoland Castle, Waterford Castle and many more were tourists can stay like a royalty.
- Phoenix Park: If you are Dublin then Phoenix Park should not be missed. The park is enclosed in the city and is home to the fourth largest zoo in the world. Here, one can stay overnight and enjoy the natural setting of the park, explore zoo animals, especially fallow deer. One can also visit Ashtown Castle which has a beautiful tower house that was constructed in the 17th Apart from the park, Dublin is the modern city of Ireland where tourists can enjoy bar hopping, visiting museums and shopping.
- Ross Castle: One of the most romantic and beautiful castles, it is haunted and has a painful history. Nevertheless, it is a beautiful castle to visit with your partner and spend some time admiring the artefacts of the castle.
- Visit to Guinness Storehouse: Guinness Storehouse is the most visited tourist destination in Ireland. It is home to Black Stuff, the world famous beer and now it has become a seven-storey building with a bar on the top to enjoy a beer at Gravity Bar the most popular bar in the world.
The honeymoon is the time where time ceases to exist and one wants to make lifetime memories. But if budget is your constraint then check out Best Hotel deals around UK and Ireland and make prior arrangements, so that accommodation and travel do not kill the vibes of the vacation. Also, while planning a visit to Ireland for honeymoon take out time to explore the country and don’t plan a small vacation.
Photo Credit: All photos used via Flickr’s Creative Commons Licensing. (1) Rock Of Cashel by Elena; (2) Mullaghmore Castle by Vincent van der Pas; (3) Guiness by Griffin Stewart; (4) Ireland by Trent Strohm