Corinthia Hotels’ is celebrating its annual sale, during which it offers a 50% on its room rates. The 50% sale includes all of its five-star properties in St Petersburg, Lisbon, Malta, Prague and Budapest. For the Corinthia Hotel in London, you get 30% off. And that’s not all – Corinthia also offers the following:
- Complimentary room upgrades
- Discounts in restaurants
- Extended check-outs
Corinthia’s discount rates
Wondering how much exactly you’ll be able to save during Corinthia’s annual sale? Here are some of their discount rates – remember, these are 5-star properties… and some of the rooms cost less than €100 – amazing!
- Corinthia Lisbon: Rates start from €80 per room per night
- For additional benefits of booking via Corinthia.com: Corinthia Lisbon
- Corinthia Palace Hotel and Spa (Malta): Rates start from €90 per room per night
- For additional benefits of booking via Corinthia.com: Corinthia Palace Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Prague: Rates start from €85 per room per night
- For additional benefits of booking via Corinthia.com: Corinthia Prague
What makes Corinthia Hotels special?
Corinthia is a small, family-inspired award-winning collection of exclusively 5-star hotels. Family values are what form the foundation, the spirit and the principles of Corinthia Hotels – making guests feel like they’re being welcomed in a family home while offering top-notch, discreet and authentic service. Each property pays tribute to local architecture, the restaurants focus on using locally sourced ingredients, and the hotels are usually in excellent locations. Conde Nast Traveler says: ‘Corinthia seems to have been founded on superlatives, and generally it lives up to them.’
How to get 50% off
- The sale is live now and goes through 28 February 2017.
- You have to make a booking through the Corinthia Hotels website.
- The discount offered is valid for stays until 30 December 2017.
The Corinthia best rate guarantee
Corinthia has a new best rate guarantee, which means if you find a room rate for a Corinthia hotel on another booking website for less than the rate offered on the Corinthia website, Corinthia will refund you 100% of your stay.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum length of stays and Black-out dates may apply during this offer
- Rates do not apply to block bookings of 9 rooms or more
- This offer is valid on certain room categories only
- Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking, any cancellations should be made by 6pm one day prior to arrival
- Applicable for new reservations only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other package or promotional rate
- Terms and Conditions may change at any time and the latest version of these Terms and Conditions can be found on Corinthia.com
Of course there are more great deals & discounts on hotels to be found online, and here are my three tips to make sure you’re not just getting a deal, but a great deal. Sometimes a deal seems to be to good to be true, so I recommend doing the following before booking a hotel:
- Check customer reviews. I never book a hotel that has less than an 8 on Booking or less than a 4 on Expedia. I also check Tripadvisor to see whta people say on there.
- See if it’s really a deal. Some booking websites have a ‘Today 40% off’ special – but sometimes that special is on year-round, not just ‘today’, making it not really a deal, but giving you the regular price.
- Check for hidden fees. If there are extra charges for wi-fi or the use of certain amenities, it might not be such a good deal after all.